A sultry look for Valentine's Day that works for all women.
Start your routine with a relaxing bath and a good skin care regime.
Make sure your skin is clean and moisturized.
1. Glossier Priming Moisturizer
2. Laura Mercier Oil Free Primer if you feel you need it.
3. Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Foundation
4. Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre loose powder around the forehead, nose, and chin.
I like Sonia Kashuk brow pencil in Taupe or Haze because they're hard pencils.
Clinique Cheek Pop in Heather Pop on the apples and blended.
Tom Ford Orchid Haze Eyeshadow Quad
This has all the shades you need to layer a smokey eye besides an ivory matte.
Start with shade #3 mauve in the crease and blend it out. Add shade #2 taupe to the lid.
Now take shade #4's violet matte to the outer crease and blend, blend, blend. Repeat these steps on the lower lash line and add a matte ivory shade on the brow bone. I use shade # 1's pearl to accent the inner eye and directly in the center of the lid for some shine. Just pat it on a little. Finish with eyeliner of your choice and mascara. I use Marc Jacobs Highliner in Blacquer and Guerlain Max Lash So Volume mascara.
Chanel Rouge Coco lipstick in Adrienne finishes the look.
1. Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer
2. L'Oreal Infallible Pro Matte foundation
3. L'Oreal True Match powder
4. Sonia Kashuk Brow Definer Pencil
5. L'Oreal True Match blush in Rosy Outlook or Precious Peach
5. L'Oreal Colour Riche La Palette in Nudes 2 (the purple toned one)
6. Prestige Total Intensity eyeliner in Deepest Black
7. L'Oreal Butterfly Lash mascara
8. L'Oreal Fairest Nude or Rimmel Kate Nude in 45