Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Radiate pink



                                                                                 



 I often look for certain shades of pink that do something extra for my complexion. They radiate pink and look good on their own with little makeup.  Here are my standout shades of pink.




Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet in L'exuberante # 37

A velvet matte finish. 




NARS blush in Mata Hari

I find the shade Desire too neon, but this gives baby doll pink cheeks.






NARS' cult classic Schiap lipstick (soft matte)
A best seller + five gold stars from me. 





Thebalm Instain blush in Lace 

A staining powder blush that melts into your skin. 








Lipstick Queen in Hot Rose Saint 

Glossy and comfortable for those who want moisture. 










***Updated on 2/1/17






















No comments: